Secret Sale Sundays Creator’s Guide
Brands wishing to participate in the Secret Sale Sundays event must adhere to our Creators guide as describe below; this includes meeting all deadlines. We keep to a strict schedule to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible. This means that all deadlines will be enforced without exception.
- Creators MAY NOT have more than one brand they own participate per round. Spots are very limited and it is unfair for one person to take multiple spots per week. Creators are welcomed to rotate their brands but no more than one per week.
- Creators MUST have confirmed their spot each week no later than 2 AM SLT every Thursday.
- Creators MUST have their vendors and displays completed no later than 2 AM SLT Saturday for verification by staff.
- Creators MUST have emailed their ad images to [email protected] no later than 2 AM SLT Saturday so that they may be added to the HUD and Blog.
- Items DO NOT need to be new.
- Items DO NOT need to be exclusive.
- Items MUST BE Yes Copy/ No Transfer
STORE & SETUP REQUIREMENTS
- The vendors provided by the Event are REQUIRED for participation. NO other vendors may be used.
- Creators MUST have a main store location to use for the event.
- Displays MUST be easy for customers to locate.
- Displays MUST include the Secret Sale Sundays Logo Board
- In order to increase profit potential we encourage all Creators to place multiple vendors. However Creators MAY NOT place more than 10 individual vendors.
- Images MUST be submitted in PNG or JPG format. We cannot use TGA format photos as they are not browser compatible.
- Images MUST include your store name at the front. Example: Demicorn Alien Eyes.
- Secret Sale Sundays vendors will AUTOMATICALLY set the price of the item at L$50
- The original price of the item should be AT LEAST L$150 or higher.