Gachaland Creator’s Guide
Brands wishing to participate in the Gachaland must adhere to our Creator’s guide as described below; this includes meeting all deadlines. We keep to a strict schedule to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible. This means that all deadlines will be enforced without exception.
GACHA SET REQUIREMENTS
- There are NO THEME requirements for this event.
- ALL items permissions should be set to No Copy/Yes Transfer.
- NO recycled gachas, all sets submitted to the event must be a new release.
- We require a MINIMUM of 1 rare for every 9 commons.
For example if you have 5 common gachas in your set you must have at least 1 rare. However if you have 10 commons in your set then you must have at least 2 rares.
- Gacha sets may only include commons and rares. The event scripts do not support uncommon or ultra-rare items.
- All items must remain EXCLUSIVE for the duration of the event.
- No delivery vouchers or HUDs. Players should receive the actual item with correct permissions as described above.
EXCLUSIVE ITEM REQUIREMENTS
- ONE EXCLUSIVE item is required per gacha set.
- Exclusive items for this event are called the “Gachaland Exclusive” or GLE for short.
- The SOI should be No Copy/Yes Transfer.
- The SOI item must be RETIRED at the end of the event.
PACKAGING AND LABELING
- Rare items must include the word “RARE” in the name of the object.
- Please box ALL skins, tattoos or other non object or multi object items.
- ALL items in your packaging must be No Copy/Yes Transfer.
- NO unpacking scripts allowed. They do not work with gachas.
- Images should be SQUARE in order to be properly displayed on the machines and on our shopping guide.
- Gacha Ad images should include and CLEARLY LABEL all items in the set.
- Creators will need THREE SEPARATE IMAGES for their creations.
One Gacha Ad
One GLE Ad
One Display Image
- The SOI should NOT be included on the gacha ad image
SETUP CHECK LIST
- Gachas loaded into the machine.
- GLE loaded into the GLE prim.
- Ad Images uploaded to the website.
- Blogger box setup in the blogger room.
- Gift box setup and set to the correct group (if applicable)