The Designer Outlet – Creators Guide
- All Creators are welcome to apply; original mesh is not required to participate in the Designer Outlet event. Our selection is made based on the quality and creativity of a Creator’s items and the quality of their ad images. We also take into consideration how well similar products have performed at past events.
- Creators wishing to participate in the Designer Outlet MUST be able to meet strict deadlines and follow all instructions provided. Participants who regularly fail to meet deadlines or the event requirements as described below will not be invited back.
- Single items MUST BE Yes Copy/ No Transfer.
- Items MAY NOT be XXX or pornographic. Furniture that features adult animations is permitted however no genitalia or sex acts should be shown on any images submitted.
- Items MAY NOT be repeated more than once every 3 months at the event.
- Items MUST BE marked down to L$99 or less per item.
- NextUP Sets are allowed but must be priced at L$99 or less per play.
- Items being sold in NextUP form must be No Copy/ Yes Transfer.
- NO OTHER gacha replacement systems are allowed. NextUP ONLY
- Fatpacks are allowed as long as they are DISCOUNTED from their normal price and the discount being offered makes sense when compared to the price of the corresponding single items in your booth.
Example: You have 8 items priced at L$99 each and the fatpack option is set at L$499
- Items DO NOT need to be new or exclusive to the event. However, we do encourage new releases where possible.
- Creators are limited to 50 prims per booth and all items should be kept inside the booth space at all times.
- You may use ANY vendor system you would like e.g. CasperVend, MD, etc. HOWEVER, you are REQUIRED to add the provided “.::Designer Outlet::. Vendor Sync” script to each vendor place at the event.
- The Vendor Sync script does not interface in any way with your vendor system. Instead, it simply records that the transaction occurred in-world and then sends that info to our database. This lets us to track how many sales and unique shoppers the event receives. Allowing us to gauge the event’s success and our marketing campaigns without forcing you to use a custom vendor system which makes gifting, redelivery, and tracking sales stats easier for Creators both during and after the event.
- Images MUST be submitted in PNG or JPG format. We cannot use TGA format photos as they are not browser compatible.
- Images MUST be sent in at 1024 x 1024; any images not sent in at these dimensions will be auto-reformatted and compressed. The quality of the image may be decreased during this process so please be sure to submit the appropriate dimensions.
- Images MUST include your store name at the front and be numbered in the order you wish them to be displayed on the shopping guide.
- Images MAY NOT be XXX or pornographic; no genitalia or sex acts should be shown on any images submitted.
- Setup for the Designer Outlet opens at 4 am SLT on the 8th of the month.
- The setup deadline for the Designer Outlet is at 4 am SLT on the 11th of the month. In order for your setup to be complete you must have done the following:
1. Completed your booth setup using the provided scripts
2. Uploaded your properly named and correctly sized images HERE
- Deadlines are enforced without exception. If you have not fully completed your setup as described above by the deadline then your store will not be included in the event. Refunds are not given for missed deadlines and we are unable to reschedule.
- Event Management will test vendors, download ad images and prepare the shopping guide and other promotional material on the 11th immediately following the deadline so the event is ready for launch on the 14th.
- If an issue is found with one of your vendors you will be notified early morning on the 11th and will be responsible for fixing any issues prior to the event opening.
- Vendors will automatically turn themselves on the morning of the 14th at 12AM SLT (midnight) and turn themselves back off on the last day of the month at 11:59 PM SLT
- Vendor booths will be cleared by management early morning on the 2nd to avoid any confusion for shoppers that have missed the event.
- To track sales Creators may touch any of their active vendors and select “View Sales” from the pop-up menu. We reccomend Creators bookmark this link for future use and do not share it with others.
- Creators that would like to save their sales records are able to download their CSV files on 2nd or 3rd following the event. Sales records are automatically purged from the system on the 4th of every month.
- Submitting an application DOES NOT guarantee that someone will receive a place at the event. The application form is simply a way of registering your interest in the event.
- Returning Creators are selected based on the variety, creativity and quality of items previously listed with the event as well as their past popularity with our customer base.
- New Creators are selected based on the creativity and quality of their example items and the quality of their ad images. We also take into consideration how well similar products have performed at past events.