Age of Avalon Creator’s Guide
Brands wishing to participate in the Age of Avalon must adhere to our Creator’s guide as described below; this includes meeting all deadlines. We keep to a strict schedule to ensure the event runs as smoothly as possible. This means that all deadlines will be enforced without exception. Creators that fail to meet the deadline or theme requirements will not be allowed to participate in the event.
- Age of Avalon requires AT LEAST one new item from each participating Creator. NO RECYCLED ITEMS will be permitted.
- Each Creator is allowed up to 75 PRIMS per booth.
- Age of Avalon has a SPECIFIC THEME that Creators MUST adhere to. Any submission that does not fit the theme will be rejected.
- Acceptable Themes – Medieval, Camelot, Castles, Fantasy, Tolkien, Fairies, Elves, Wizards, Witches, Gorean related items, any period related items, anything related to myths and tales of the period, Dragons etc.
- To help our Creators better understand the acceptable themes as listed above our staff has created an event MOOD BOARD on Pinterest featuring over 600 images for inspiration. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/starlet2314/age-of-avalon/
- ALL items permissions should be set to YES Copy/NO Transfer.
- All items must remain EXCLUSIVE for the duration of the event.
- During the event we ask that you discount your items from what will be their final in-store price. We recommend offering a discount of 25%
- Images should be SQUARE in order to be properly displayed on our shopping guide.
SETUP CHECK LIST
- Items loaded into the vendors.
- Ad Images uploaded to the website.
- Blogger box setup in the blogger room.